Version 1.0.2 (May 4, 2014)
* Improvement: updated to v0.7.0 (CC-CEDICT release from 2014-05-04 having 109556 entries)
* Bugfix : Font update was only visible after changing the font size or restart of ZDT
* Bugfix : Font changed to default when column header was clicked in order to sort the table
* Bugfix : Key bindings in self review and definition test were not or only partially activated
* Bugfix : Some entries as for example 女孩儿 couldn’t be dragged & dropped into the category editor
* Bugfix : ZDT removed apostrophes from pinyin
* Bugfix: Categories with Chinese characters in the category name couldn’t be moved
* Bugfix: Going forward in DefinitionTest either by next-link or by right-button works. The next-link takes into account the selected answer and triggers a timer to show the correct answer during the defined time until the next card is shown. The right-button however triggers immediately the next card whereas an unanswered question is not counted, thus skipped.
* Bugfix: If moved manually to the next card, zdt’s timer to move to the next card is canceled.
* Bugfix: Flashcard may have a user defined number of choices, thus read them accordingly when resuming a session
* Bugfix : Order of imported entries is now respected
* Bugfix : In pinyin recall moving to next card can be set from 0 to 999 seconds. If moved manually to the next card, zdt’s timer to move to the next card is canceled.
* Bugfix: A silent exception could be thrown when the stroke-order windows was closed
Version 1.0.1 (May 9, 2013)
* Bugfix : error “unable to find a valid user database...” due to Windows installer and Windows User Account Control (UAC)
* Improvement: auto-create empty user database if it’s missing
Version 1.0.0 (May 4, 2013)
* Improvement: Cedict plugin updated to v0.6.0 (CC-CEDICT release from 2013-05-03 having 106174 entries)
* Improvement: Hide “Play Sound” button in review mode when there is no sound file attached
* Improvement: Disable “Play Sound” button in Flashcard Notes view when there is no sound file attached
* Improvement: Changing the dictionary executes a search on the new chosen dictionary so that one can easily cycle through all dictionaries searching the same word(s). Fixes also the bug where a selected user entry could not be linked with the category editor since the user dictionary entry could not be found in the newly chosen dictionary.
* Bugfix: Pinyin may now contain apostrophes
* Bugfix: Notes were not always imported
* Bugfix: In review mode, internal error occurred during “Play sound”
* Bugfix: When going to next flashcard, Flashcard Notes view threw error when disposed
* Bugfix: Dictionary threw an error when closed or opened again
* Bugfix: Resuming flashcard session could throw an error
* Bugfix: Disable back button when first flashcard is shown on resuming session
* Bugfix: Drag & drop from dictionary to flashcard category didn’t work for some entries (i.e. ling/zero)
* Bugfix: Neutral tone was (wrongly) displayed and made drag & drop from dictionary to flashcard category impossible, logging error “is not a valid line”