Version 0.3.1 (August 17, 2005)
- Upgraded to Eclipse 3.1 Final.
-  Change the way popups are handled.
-  Allow annotation text and pinyin text to be resized.
-  Switching between char modes has no effect on Annotator view.
-  Allow search by traditional characters.
-  Unable to add chars that don’t exist in database.
-  Save added characters fails persists.
-  Cant type the letter “c” into the Web view.
-  Annotator popup doesn’t go away.
-  Right click copy does not work from annotator view.
Version 0.3.0 (April 29, 2005)
- Upgraded to April version of CEDICT. Adds 400+ new entries.
- Upgraded to Eclipse 3.1 M6.
- Now using NSIS based windows installer. Replaces the previous Izpack java based one.
-  Enable copy from dictionary view.
-  Should be able to delete using keyboard in category view.
-  Ability to export category with no statistics.
-  Adding entry and modifying definition doesn’t work.
-  In Flashcard view, long descriptions run off the view.
-  Search pinyin without space.
-  Searching with Dictionary - no results, no feedback.
-  Entering non-existing characters into editor doesn’t save.
-  Flashcard View: Num chars > number of actual characters causes IndexOutOfBoundsException.
-  Flashcard doesn’t work with new category and add words.
Version 0.2.8 (March 10, 2005)
- Initial public project release.