Version 0.7.0 (November 5, 2007)
* Allow character and pinyin fonts to be changed individually.
*  Pressing ‘stop’ in Self Review test doesn’t really stop.
* Added preference (see Preference > General) to allow toggling display of pinyin with tone marks and pinyin with
* Added mechanism to clear recent search history. See Preferences > Dictionary.
* Tweak flashcards so that any missed cards appear at the end of session.
*  Can’t import words with neutral tone.
*  Import with duplicate entries can cause hang.
* Ignore comment character # in import files.
*  Copy-paste to category in traditional mode bug.
* Add ability to access stroke order animations from flashcard’s view drop down.
* Stroke order animations are now accessible via hotkey (F5). Works in flashcards, dictionary, and category editors.
* Updated to August 25, 2007 version of CEDICT.
* Add Reports Bug function to Help menu. Zips up the important files necessary for debugging problems.
*  Change font and cancel causes exception.
*  Last used dictionary not selected on startup.
*  Certain pinyin not getting parsed correctly.
*  Pinyin Recall. Back button enabled on initial card.
*  Self Review mode. Back disables correct/wrong buttons.
*  No sound for nu:, nu:e, lu:, and lu:e.
*  Definition field not updating in Add an entry to a category.
*  Can’t drag retroflexed words from dict to category list.
* Log and backup files are now stored in user’s home directory.
* Enable dragging of text from annotation area into category editors. Known limitation, single characters cannot be dragged, only multiple ones.
*  IME: Turning off IME does not close IME window.
*  IME: Typing two character words, cursor ends up in middle.
*  Adjusting font sizes causes memory leak
*  Exception when installing over previous ZDT install.
* Uwe has made a change to Pinyin Recall mode so it now has the ability to show character only, definition only, or both. This is set via the new Pinyin Recall Preference page.
*  Export writing sheet problems with special chars.
* Fix dangling meta character exception.
* Fix character encoding issue on Windows platform using IME special characters.
* Use the new Eclipse 3.3 key preference page.
* Custom import can now import a better percentage of entries for S P D and T P D patterns.
*  Definition Test. Select next, can still select other answer.
*  Definition Test. Hit next and then stop causes exception.
*  Resume icon still being shown when starting new flashcard session.
*  Pinyin Recall. Session not being saved on start.
*  Import definition from file not working.
*  Definition Test. Using mouse makes keybindings stop working.
* Self Review mode improvements. Can now show more than one aspect (character, pinyin, definition) on
a card at a time. Also, users can now score themselves on the test.
* User database can be changed without restarting application.
* Special characters (like spaces, periods, commas, etc) can be added to pinyin and character fields.
* Upgraded to Eclipse 3.3.
* Removed update mechanism.
* Ability to change hotkeys for commands using Key Preferences.
* Ability to resume last unfinished flashcard session.
* Add/Edit Entry dialog now accepts pinyin with tone marks in addition to pinyin with tone numbers.
* Added select all function in category editor.
* Allow multiple sound plugins to be installs. Can be set via new Sound Preference page. Note
that the old sound plugin is obsolete and will no longer work from this version on.
* Added IFlash style interval testing.
* Preference added to show previous answer on current card (Rocky)
*  Allow arrow keys (left and right) to be used to scroll through IME choices.
*  Fix IME NPE.
* Support for editing simplified characters in Edit Entry dialog box.
*  Enable next button even if no answer is selected.
* Display number of cards in category in category view and tab title. (Rocky)
* Can now reorder categories. (Rocky)
* Ability to change Flashcard character size. (Rocky)
* Fixed import memory leak.
* Add Custom Import wizard to give more flexibility when importing from different sources.
* Can now support importing from multiple formats. Currently ZDT and Custom are the only options.
Version 0.6.1 (December 7, 2006)
*  Import use definitions from database problem.
*  Copy/Del functionality disabled if >1 rows selected in cat.
* Supermemo export now exports required ID field.
Version 0.6.0 (October 18, 2006)
* Updated help.
* Automatically performs internal backup on shutdown. Backup file is located in
* Flashcard UI better handling of long text (characters/definitions) by using wrapping and scrollbars.
* Fixed some pinyin parsing bugs.
* Added built in IME support. Toggle IME on/off using Ctrl-I shortcut or selecting IME Mode from Edit menu.
* Added stroke order animations. Accessible via right click context menu in the Dictionary View and Category Editors.
*  Show all definitions in the definition test.
*  Extra characters show up when pasting long text in annotator.
*  Can’t type certain keys in other views with flashcards open.
*  Can’t copy from pinyin window in annotator.
*  Copy doesn’t work in dictionary search field.
*  Flashcard keyboard shortcuts stop working.
*  Bug in switching from simplified to traditional mode.
*  Allow flashcards to show both traditional and simplified.
*  Duplicate answers in flashcard test mode.
*  Make definition appearance time configurable.
*  Unable to add accented characters in definition.